PDA

View Full Version : Frog God’s The Blight

cwainman
January 9th, 2019, 04:07
I’ve purchased the GM’s guide. But I am curious as to the status of the rest of the conversion? I am going to be running the Levee AP from the second half of the book and a FG module would be awesome. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

brysheffie
July 16th, 2019, 00:43
Do you have the races and backgrounds? I purchased it but seem to be missing all of the players guide

Trenloe
July 16th, 2019, 01:57
Do you have the races and backgrounds? I purchased it but seem to be missing all of the players guide
The screenshots on the GM Guide product page (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.php?id=FGGTHEBLIGHTGMGUIDE5E) seem to suggest there are two separate modules. Have you opened both modules?

brysheffie
July 16th, 2019, 02:01
I only have the GM Module showing up in my Modules and it doesn't have any of the races, backgrounds or things out of the players guide. For example the screenshot of the Roachling on the product page isn't anywhere in my module.

Trenloe
July 16th, 2019, 02:07
I only have the GM Module showing up in my Modules and it doesn't have any of the races, backgrounds or things out of the players guide. For example the screenshot of the Roachling on the product page isn't anywhere in my module.
To confirm - in your module activation screen (where you load/open modules) you only see "The Blight Game Masters Guide" available to open? You don't see "The Blight Players Handbook"? I don't have this FG product myself, so I'm only going off the product description and screenshots.

brysheffie
July 16th, 2019, 02:09
This is correct. I only see the Game Masters Guide Module. I have tried in multiple campaigns since I discovered the issue and it is the same in all of them.

GavinRuneblade
July 17th, 2019, 06:09
I can confirm, I have this module also and the player content is not included and there is not a second module either.

There is a class section with 2 domains for clerics (serpent and slime) and that's it.

Mortar
July 24th, 2019, 00:34
Anyone ping support or lokiare about this? I have no idea who did the original conversion.

brysheffie
July 24th, 2019, 00:37
I’ve talked to support but last I heard was about a week ago that they were waiting to hear back from the developer. Emailed yesterday to check the status and have yet to hear back

Moon Wizard
July 24th, 2019, 04:28
I send an e-mail to Lokiare, but response time might be slow this week since we are all heading to Florida for FGU alpha party. Keep asking if you don't hear anything.

Regards,
JPG

brysheffie
July 24th, 2019, 06:38
Will do. Thanks.

lokiare
July 29th, 2019, 19:45
I've tried to contact the developer on this one but there was no response in over two weeks. We will start looking for an alternative way of getting this one updated and fixed. Thanks for reporting this.

brysheffie
July 29th, 2019, 20:56
No problem. Thanks for all the help.

brysheffie
August 1st, 2019, 16:45
Has any progress been made toward finding the missing information?

lokiare
August 2nd, 2019, 15:22
We've contacted the previous developer, but they are no longer interested in updating this product. We are looking at having another developer update it, but this may take time.

Mortar
August 2nd, 2019, 15:33
We've contacted the previous developer, but they are no longer interested in updating this product. We are looking at having another developer update it, but this may take time.

Send it my way!

Mortar
August 2nd, 2019, 15:50
Somebody beat me to it. Its being fixed :D

brysheffie
August 2nd, 2019, 16:04
I understand. I appreciate how great you all have been.