PDA

View Full Version : 5E - Homebrew Setting - Every other Sunday - 9:00am Central Time

Michael Colacino
January 8th, 2019, 22:08
Good Afternoon,

I am looking for one or two players who would like to join a game. We had to lose one player who's hours changed at work.

I would like to replace him but figured since I am going to add one I might as well add two if there is interest.

Players are lvl 4 and we have a rogue, warlock and ranger. I have no restrictions on race or class....I have all of the content and ultimate license.

Let me know. I will reach out to those who show interest and give them a overview of the world....it is nothing crazy.

Best,

Jimbo
January 8th, 2019, 22:19
Hi Michael,
I'd be interested. I can start whenever you need me. I like to play a Monk, but if you want some other class I can give it a go I guess. Let me know.
Thanks

Jimbo

Valderhide
January 8th, 2019, 22:50
Good evening Michael, I to would be interested in joining. Seeing what you have I would probably run a Cleric, or a Barbarian. Feel free to hit me up whenever.

Phithis
January 9th, 2019, 22:32
I'd like to join as well if there's room. I could play whatever the party might need. What archetype is the rogue?

DragynBait
January 10th, 2019, 09:41
If you need another player, the time slot works out well for me.

Olimar92
January 12th, 2019, 00:37
Are you still looking? I've been looking for a Sunday game, and my last couple of groups have been not very good. That and I have a good amount of character ideas I want to try.

mechaknight44
January 12th, 2019, 17:58
Hello, I'm interested just wondering if you are still looking for players.

A little about me:
I have played 5e for about five years and pathfinder for about three. I'm looking to hopefully play a fighter or ranger maybe, but I'll figure that out when I get there :).

Michael Colacino
February 3rd, 2019, 15:26
I apologize. I should have updated this much sooner. The slots have been filled.