PDA

View Full Version : [FG-Daze] Dungeonlands Alternate Opening: Sea Vixen

Ellspeth
January 7th, 2019, 19:58
Time: 10 AM 2 PM EST

Calendar Link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=3313

Number of Players: 3-5 Pre-gens provided.

Description: This adventure begins in the Untamed Empire in the Mortal Realms of the Suzerain Continuum
The legendary pirate ship Leviathan was defeated; her broken hull lay beneath the waters of the Setward Isles alongside the broken body of her former master. Wounds had been tended, goodbyes said, and His Majesty’s Ship Lady Genevra was safely underway back to its New World home.
This left the Sea Vixen and her crew to their own devices. Treasure wasn’t a problem – though the crew had already spent most of what they’d pulled from the wreckage of the Leviathan in the shops, bars and brothels of Port Albion.
No… the problem was the crew had gotten a good taste of adventure. And now they wanted more.
So Captain Anders made a decision. The Sea Vixen was careened and outfitted, and she set sail nistral, toward The Storms. Rumor had it there was a huge, unexplored continent somewhere beyond The Storms. Who knew what riches might be there? Lost civilizations… untapped deposits of celestium…anything.

Text/Voice: Voice/Discord, Fantasy Grounds Community server

Session length: 3-4 hours

GM License: Ultimate

Game System: Savage Worlds (Deluxe Edition)

Genre: Fantasy Adventure

New players welcome.

Hector Trelane
January 7th, 2019, 21:03
Savage Worlds represents-- and the Explorer edition, too! Sounds fun.

Doswelk
January 8th, 2019, 22:56
Savage Worlds represents-- and the Explorer edition, too! Sounds fun.

Seems that was a typo :)

@Ellspeth you always run a game that clashes with me on the FGDaze, fortunately it is Deadlands :)

Ellspeth
January 9th, 2019, 00:44
Seems that was a typo :)

@Ellspeth you always run a game that clashes with me on the FGDaze, fortunately it is Deadlands :)

You mean it ISN'T Deadlands I am guessing? Typos flying everywhere. And I saw that,but FG-Daze is a single day hard to squish everything in. Though had you run Deadlands I may have had to run an evening game. Carmen has Hellfire bullets now, I will never miss that. :)

Ellspeth
January 19th, 2019, 01:54
For the players who signed up for this game. I will be on the Fantasy Grounds Discord 30-45 minutes before the game with the table up. Pre-gens are on a first come first serve basis, and these are heroic level characters so you may want to be a bit early to take a look at what they have.

I am guessing we will either be using existing game channels or setting one up for each specific game, I guess I'll know in the morning. Thanks for signing up and looking forward to the game tomorrow.