PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] [D&D 5E] Lost Mines of Phandelver

xicosilveira
January 7th, 2019, 11:30
EDIT: thanks to everyone that took an interest in joining me is this endeavor of sorts, but the spots have all been taken, less than 24 hours after posting. Best of luck finding a game for you.

Hello everyone.

So I'll be starting a group of Lost Mines of Phandelver, the official adventure that comes with the starter set of D&D 5E, and I'm recruiting a group of 5 adventurers to join me in telling that story in our own unique way. All levels of experience, both with Fantasy Grounds and D&D in general, are welcome at my table, but this module is great for players willing to learn the ropes of being an adventurer in a magical world.

The specifics about player behaviour at my table will be discussed at session zero, but the bottom line is: don't be a wangrod and you'll be fine.

Speaking about session zero, we will gather up to get to know each other and create the characters in a tuesday one week prior to the start of the adventure. The actual date is still to be determined.

If you sign up for this, you will be expected to make yourself available once a week, every tuesday, session time will usually be around 3 hours, for the duration of the module. After that, if we decide to keep playing togheter, I might be open to it, but we'll see how we fare.

So that's it, the specifics can be found below or if you have any questions or wish to apply, feel free to respond here or to send me a PM.

FG License: DM has Standard, so you'll need at least Standard also.
Game System: Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition

Time Zone: UTC -2
Day of week and time: Tuesdays, 08:00 PM. Mind the timezone, it could be in the afternoon depending on where you live
If new game, planned start date: Game will start as soon as we got everyone we need, which in my experience will be soon
Planned Duration & Frequency: Once a week, every Tuesday, until we finish the module. After that, we will all have a talk to see if we want to keep the group togheter, move to homebrew or run another module. But D&D 5E is the only thing I'm interested in running.
Term: until the module is done, and then we'll see.

Text or Voice: both
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? NO!

Roleplay & Combat mix: the module is fairly balanced, if I'd say so myself
Number of Players in game & needed: I'll run this module for 5 players. As of posting this, I still have all 5 openings, but bear in mind that these tend to fill up fast, so cast haste on yourself and PM me if interested. :D
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1, equipement will be what is stated in the book acording to your background and class.
Character restrictions: Only WotC official material. No homebrew, no Unearthed Arcana. I have all oficial modules (PHB, MM, DMG, Xanathar's, Volo's, Sword Coast Aventuring Guide, etc) so as long as it is in any official release, you can use it.

Details of your scenario: Since this is Lost Mines of Phandelver, it's gonna be on the Sword Coast, which is part of the Forgotten Realms official setting.

Copernicus219
January 7th, 2019, 15:05
I am interested in this. I believe 8pm UTC-2 would be 5pm eastern standard time so would be perfect time for me. I am new to D&D and FG, but have watched lots of videos on FG. Experience in Pathfinder and I bought the D&D 5E players book and been reading through. Have the ultimate edition of FG. I will PM you as well.

Lightbar
January 7th, 2019, 17:42
I am interested in joining your group. I may be a bit shy and i have a bit thick accent, but i am friendly. I live in Est so it would be no problem for me to play those time. If you still have room for one more I would be pleased. (i currently only have the demo but will buy the standard/ultimate edition.)

xicosilveira
January 7th, 2019, 18:09
Both of you guys have been responded via private message.

GriffenTabletop
January 7th, 2019, 22:36
Count me in as interested. Also live in the EST. Not new to D&D, but not much 5E experience. I do know my way around FG somewhat and have an Ultimate License.

Darkhero
January 8th, 2019, 01:16
Very Interested!!! Tons of roleplaying experience, new to 5e and FG. Let me know if there's still room. Thanks!

xicosilveira
January 8th, 2019, 10:57
Hey there, friends, Griffen and Darkhero. Unfortunately the 5 spots I had are already taken.

If you'd like to srnd me a private message so I can have your names (in case moderation delete this post), I can have you first in line should anyone quit.

Thank you and good luck finding a game to play.