PDA

View Full Version : LFG - Experienced Roleplayer - PST Afternoons - Evenings Mondays, Wednesdays

fswa
January 7th, 2019, 06:51
Hail All,
Long time roleplayer, name is Frank in RL. Been rolling dice for over 40 years. I have played a ton of 2nd edition, some 3.5 & learning 5th edition.
I DM a live game on selected weekend nights, but looking for a FG game so that I can play a little weekly.
I am available 4pm PST (7pm EST) through the night Mondays and Wednesdays with Sundays opening up in Mid-February.

I have the Ultimate Subscription, Teamspeak and Discord.

My last two characters were a lot of fun to play and they will give you an idea of what I like to be challenged by.

1) Tordrek (Dwarven Priest) - Actually played this character in a FG group back in 2015. Was a complete alcoholic. Never took a swing or call upon the gods before having a swig of from his small cask of ale. Luckily he and his partners hit pay dirt and Tordrek opened a small bar in a little town near the coast. Short adventuring life for that one.

2) Malston Creager (Human Wizard) - Malston was a traveling magician, a performer for most of his life. Pulling small creatures from bar folks pockets and mending items like ripped cloth seemingly with his bare hands was his claim to fame? At the ripe "old age" of 71 the lands he grew up in were overran by evil Demi-Humans. Malston watched small bands of young kids go out and never come back as the war raged on. One day, after not being able to see the morning sun due to the smoke of war, Malston grabbed his traveling gear and walking stick (Quarterstaff) and set out to help rid the lands of the scum that had waged war on his friends and family. As you can probably guess, things were not easy for old Malston Creager. His performance magics and parlor tricks were no match for the tides of war. In the end though, his little bit of assistance started a chain reaction that helped end the war. For that he became a somewhat tall-tale legend in the little forested area that he grew up in.

While I am experience with D&D (Primarily 2nd edition), I am down for any game of Fantasy or Horror. Live to Roleplay. Let me know if anyone has some space or want to simply put something together!