PDA

View Full Version : LFG - 1PC All Day, Any Day - ACDT - 5E

FridgeHSF
January 6th, 2019, 15:05
G'day I'm Fridge. I'm heaps new to FG and still getting my head around things, but it doesn't take me long to pick things up.

FG License: Demo

Time Zone: ACDT (Australian Central Daylight Time)

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I'm pretty much free to play most days/night and almost any time.

Term: Long/mid term. I'm not fussed either way.

Voice: FridgeHSF#0666 on Discord. I have TS3 as well if you choose to live back in 2001.

Game System Preferred: I know a little bit about 5E, it can be a fairly complex game but I'm getting my head around it pretty quick.

Game System Experience: Heaps new, played a few paper sessions and a few on Roll20. That's about it.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I've got as far as downloading it and opening it and taking a poke around but I'm pretty green.

Character Type Preferred: Fighter/Paladin/Ranger/Bloodhunter (if the DM allows)

About me: Well, I'm Fridge. 27 from Australia and I just heaps enjoy D&D. It's a game I've wanted to play for a very long time but didn't know where to start, until one of my mates told me about FG. I love to muck around and have a laugh, but it's the RP that gets me.

Anything else you might want to know message me on Discord. Cheers!

Davo
January 7th, 2019, 05:27
Fridge! Davo mate how goes it? Interested in anything besides DnD??

FridgeHSF
January 7th, 2019, 06:12
Fridge! Davo mate how goes it? Interested in anything besides DnD??

I've really only just gotten into TT games, what'd ya have in mind?

Davo
January 7th, 2019, 06:30
https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/2605877/hawkmoon-casualties-of-war-episode-11-opal-island-new-compatriots

FridgeHSF
January 7th, 2019, 12:58
What is Hawkmoon? Never heard of it haha