PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 player Open minded to different systems. Sundays or Mondays

Nerddad88
January 5th, 2019, 16:04
Name: Ryan

Experience: total of 10 years of playing and GMing different systems. I have GMed and played D&D, Pathfinder, Iron Kingdoms, End of the World RPG, Numenera, City of Mist and Deadlands.

Looking for: a group to play with on Sundays after 8pm mountain time (Live in New Mexico) or Mondays at about noon
Unfortunately these are really my only available times. I don't mind joining groups of mostly new players seeing as thats what I'm used to doing anyway. Unfortunately my local group has not been able to meet up in quite some time and being a small area there are no other groups around.

System: At this point I'm willing to play anything and everything. I'd love Pathfinder, Starfinder or Shadowrun but am open to anything.

Longevity: I'm looking for a regular group to play with for extended periods of time. I'd like to start by being a player to get to know everyone first, but once that is established I'd have no problem going to GM seeing as I actually prefer GMing over playing for the most part. So if you're looking for an open minded person who gets a long with many different personalities and loves Roleplaying detailed characters, I'm your guy!