PDA

View Full Version : Modifiers on Nat-Ones

ItsCliffGaming
January 5th, 2019, 04:55
Does anyone know where I can start looking, to find out what the game (5e specifically) uses to look for a Nat-One, to activate the Fumble Table? I am going to take a stab at making an extension that would allow you to add actions based on the Nat-One roll, and figure there is already SOMETHING hard-coded in that looks for it.

Any help would be appreciated!

Trenloe
January 5th, 2019, 05:09
Look in the 5E ruleset, scripts\manager_action_attack.lua - line 410 is when the first die is checked to see if it is a 1.

ItsCliffGaming
January 5th, 2019, 05:46
Look in the 5E ruleset, scripts\manager_action_attack.lua - line 410 is when the first die is checked to see if it is a 1.

Thanks for the prompt reply. I was actually just watching a tutorial video and learned about the "Find in File" feature of Notepad++ - so I was just reading "manager_action_attack" and "manager_action_damage" - Now I just have to figure out how to decipher what everything is. More to come!

LordEntrails
January 5th, 2019, 07:24
Thanks for the prompt reply.
You do know T.R.E.N.L.O.E. is actually an artificial intelligence on a neural network bent on taking over the world don't you? "He" has started by being useful, polite, and ever so prompt in helping people on the FG forums. Once "he" has mastered that, he's going out to conquer the internet. Of course, Reddit shall be his biggest challenge!