PDA

View Full Version : Cant Sync Standard edition with Steam

Andium
January 4th, 2019, 19:39
Hi i just bought the standard licence and i want to sync it with steam, i have followed the steps in [URL="https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Sync_Your_Fantasy_Grounds_Account_To_Steam"]

But the game still does not appear in my steam library, what can i be doing wrong?

Or do i need to buy the license again in steam?

Thanks in advance

Andraax
January 4th, 2019, 19:40
You only need to sync if you buy stuff on steam. If you don't buy anything on steam for FG, then a sync is not required.

Andium
January 4th, 2019, 19:43
Thanks for the reply, i am from Mexico and i want to upgrade to ultimate, but it is way cheaper to buy it in Steam than to buy it in the fantasy grounds page, i made a mistake and bought the standard licence out of steam and i want to use that licence to upgrade to ultimate.

Is there no way to link the standar key bought outside of steam into steam so i can only update to ultimate?

LordEntrails
I THINK Something like every 6 weeks SmiteWorks sends a list of licenses to Steam so that those people who bought FG through the FG Store can see the product (not the optional DLC) in their Steam Library.

So in short, you are going to have to wait up to 6 weeks.

Trenloe
Welcome to the FG forums @Andium.

Information on how to enable Steam showing your FG license purchase here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/252690/discussions/2/558755530621472814/ Note that it may take a few weeks before your license is recognised on Steam as they are only sent every month.

Trenloe
January 4th, 2019, 19:44
Thanks for the reply, i am from Mexico and i want to upgrade to ultimate, but it is way cheaper to buy it in Steam than to buy it in the fantasy grounds page, i made a mistake and bought the standard licence out of steam and i want to use that licence to upgrade to ultimate.

Is there no way to link the standar key bought outside of steam into steam so i can only update to ultimate?
Email [email protected] - they may be able to help.

LordEntrails
January 4th, 2019, 19:45
Since you want to upgrade, try contacting SmiteWorks directly and see if they can help, [email protected] (I don't think they will want you to have to wait weeks to spend money with them )

Andium
January 4th, 2019, 19:51
Thanks everyone for the quick response, i will send a mail.