PDA

View Full Version : 12 Hours trying to solve port 1802! PLEASE HELP!

Soucre
January 4th, 2019, 06:45
Hello to all of you kinds hearts who read my post, let me explaing a litle about my situation

I have followed like 25 diferent post trying to solve the port1802 problem, i did created the private server on my arris tg862g modem, also the trigger accion referencing to the same thing25816 25815

also firewall for windows and router are diabled, even paid to be able to get a public ip, i dont know what to do help please!

Valyar
January 4th, 2019, 07:37
There is typo in the IP address - the octetcs in IP must be separated by single dot.
Also the only port you need is 1802 and you better use Port Forwarding feature.

damned
January 4th, 2019, 12:04
Please read this post and follow the directions within - https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?47051-Fantasy-Grounds-Connections-Explained

midas
January 5th, 2019, 17:08
It also looks like you have your public IP address (the 177.228.x.x IP) in the Private IP field. That field is where you enter your local computer's IP address (you're telling the router where to send the traffic that's coming in on port 1802, so it needs to be your computer's IP). So to summarize:

- Delete any virtual servers you've already configured to try to make this work. This will prevent one that's misconfigured from preventing a properly configured one from working (I see you have one added with ports 1800 to 1805 listed in your screenshot).
- Create a new virtual server.
- Set all of the Inbound and Local port range fields to 1802, so 1802 to 1802.
- Get your computer's Internal IP address (which can be seen on the Load Campaign screen in Fantasy Grounds, upper-right) and enter that in the Private IP address field.

See if that works. Keep in mind that if you have local firewall software on your computer, then your computer itself may block the traffic once your router tries passing it through. But let's start at the router.

Soucre
January 5th, 2019, 17:11
It also looks like you have your public IP address (the 177.228.x.x IP) in the Private IP field. That field is where you enter your local computer's IP address (you're telling the router where to send the traffic that's coming in on port 1802, so it needs to be your computer's IP). So to summarize:

- Delete any virtual servers you've already configured to try to make this work. This will prevent one that's misconfigured from preventing a properly configured one from working (I see you have one added with ports 1800 to 1805 listed in your screenshot).
- Create a new virtual server.
- Set all of the Inbound and Local port range fields to 1802, so 1802 to 1802.
- Get your computer's Internal IP address (which can be seen on the Load Campaign screen in Fantasy Grounds, upper-right) and enter that in the Private IP address field.

See if that works. Keep in mind that if you have local firewall software on your computer, then your computer itself may block the traffic once your router tries passing it through. But let's start at the router.

Thanks to all of you who are trying to help me, im glad to inform that im alredy making conecctions, the problem is mi internet provider, it does not allow to open ports not even making a call, im actualy using zero point tier and works like a charm

Bidmaron
January 5th, 2019, 22:05
Glad you got it working, Soucre.