PDA

View Full Version : LFP Need 2 or 3 more for Thurs game 8pm eastern-11pm. Session 0, Jan 17th!

JBagky
January 3rd, 2019, 16:44
FG License: Standard, so you will have to have that at least to join
Game System: 5e

Time Zone: Eastern US
Day of week and time: Thursdays 8pm -11 pm (or so)
If new game, planned start date: Session 0 planned for Jan 17th
Planned Duration & Frequency: weekly or every 2 weeks
Term: long term

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord preferred
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 or so
Number of Players in game & needed: Would like at least 4, maybe 5
Character starting level & equipment: Lvl 1, either standard gear or roll for gold, will make characters and discuss at Session 0
Character restrictions: Would like to stick with Official Sources and no UA, but we can talk during Session 0 or if you want to join, message me details and I can make a ruling.

Details of your scenario: Adventurers are members of The Crimson Company who have been hired to rid a local town of Goblin attacks. Mostly homebrewed ideas with some older modules of D&D as inspiration.
Link to Game Calendar: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3295

This is going to be my first full campaign to DM, but I think that it could be fun. A couple rules that I like and will go with and will tell now so there is no confusion:
1. No feats chosen by character. I like the idea of them being special things that I can give out by heroic acts or for story purposes. So, that does take out the Human Variant for race, but I think that if you give me the chance, it would be worth it.
2. Flanking gives +2 rather than ADV when attacking, for PCs and NPCs. I think that ADV is too much for either. I think that +2 is fair and makes more sense. (I took some one's advice and just for simplicity sake changed this)

For anyone wanting to join, send me a message and we can talk. I am all for players of all experience types. Give me a quick idea of the type of character you would like to play, maybe a brief backstory. Thanks to all who look at this!

Jathew
January 3rd, 2019, 18:22
Interested, message sent.

bodizadfa
January 3rd, 2019, 19:27
Sounds like fun. I messaged you.

DudeDudeGuy
January 4th, 2019, 04:40
Hi id be interested but I'm also completely new to FG.

JBagky
January 4th, 2019, 16:53
For now I have 6 players and will probably leave it at that. Thanks to all who contacted me. If there is a spot that opens up, I will let you know.