PDA

View Full Version : DM looking for players for long term homebrew campaign.

remocarde
January 3rd, 2019, 13:43
My name is Jeremiah and I have a homebrew pathfinder campaign. We currently play every other week on Friday’s beginning at 5:30 pm CST, ending around 11:00 p.m./12:00 a.m.
The next game is 01/04/19. This is a long term campaign and the players are currently at level 5. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

lordcygnus
January 7th, 2019, 16:59
Hey, I'm up to playing Pathfinder and a homebrew campaign as well, I'm from Panama, good enough english so don't worry about that, and a lot of experience playing as a DM for my friends, looking for some player action for myself, let me know if you have an available spot on your crew!

remocarde
January 7th, 2019, 18:16
Hey, I'm up to playing Pathfinder and a homebrew campaign as well, I'm from Panama, good enough english so don't worry about that, and a lot of experience playing as a DM for my friends, looking for some player action for myself, let me know if you have an available spot on your crew!

If you don’t mind I can invite you over to the discord server. Before you interact with the group we can discuss the current groups personality and then you can determine if you are a good fit. Then you can also review the lore documents to see if you are still interested. How does that sound?

Copernicus219
January 7th, 2019, 18:24
I might be interested as well if you have enough space.

lordcygnus
January 7th, 2019, 18:26
If you don’t mind I can invite you over to the discord server. Before you interact with the group we can discuss the current groups personality and then you can determine if you are a good fit. Then you can also review the lore documents to see if you are still interested. How does that sound?

yeah sure, send the Discord group inv my way and I'll be sure to join ASAP. =)

remocarde
January 7th, 2019, 19:11

remocarde
January 7th, 2019, 23:18
https://discord.gg/3A9Wfs