PDA

View Full Version : SFS Skitter Shot PREGEN Sun January 6 @ 1.30 PM GMT

stephan_
December 31st, 2018, 17:28
About the scenario:

All Hands on Deck!

Don't worry, the skittermanders are here to help!

When a routine salvage operation deep in the Vast goes awry, the skittermanders Dakoyo, Gazigaz, Nako, and Quonx must [save the day].

Skitter Shot is an adventure for four skittermander characters who are eager to help those in need and explore a seemingly abandoned starship, written for the wildly popular Starfinder Roleplaying Game.

"To receive Starfinder Society credit for playing through Skitter Shot, players must use the pregenerated skittermanders found on pages 12–15 of the adventure [or here (https://paizo.com/include/PZO9500-13-Pregens.zip)]. For a group of more than 4 players, distribute duplicates of these pregenerated characters for play. If a player has a boon allowing her to create a skittermander PC, she may also choose to play that character so long as the PC is 1st- or 2nd-level."

"All players who play the entire module receive the attached Chronicle sheet, which may be applied to any 1st-or 2nd-level PC as if that character had played the module."

"The adventure emphasizes teamwork and roleplaying as the scrappy underlings rise to the occasion and become true heroes!"

I'm pretty sure most players don't have a skittermander boon yet, so that probably means pregens for everyone. The game is balanced for four players but SFS legal for 6 (I wouldn't recommend 7).

Technical details:

We will use Fantasy Grounds (I have an Ultimate license) and Teamspeak.

Steps before the game:

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=3299), stating which character you'd like to play.

If you apply, make sure you send me your previous chronicle sheet of the character you want to apply this chronicle to (if you already have any chronicle sheet), either here or on Discord (Fantasy Grounds channel).

Make sure you have updated Fantasy Grounds.

FG alias and Teamspeak server can be found under GM annonoucements in the game calendar.

Other notes:

Also make sure to track your purchases on the Inventory Tracking Sheet.

Be sure to apply on time (if you can make it) as the last games were rather full.

Newcomers to SF, SFS and/or FG are welcome.

TheNIRL
December 31st, 2018, 17:54
Sounds fun! In!

tahl_liadon
December 31st, 2018, 18:49
applied

stephan_
January 2nd, 2019, 10:09
If we find at least a 3rd player by FR evening GMT, I'll run it, otherwise we'll have to cancel it unfortunately.

Next scheduled game: 12th/13th (tentatively) Tier 3-6 (#1-15: Save the Renkrodas?)

chrisnhurd
January 4th, 2019, 07:08
I am in! Didn't think I would be able to make this one but my weekend plans got rescheduled. Just bummed there is no technomancer (technomander?) pregen.

stephan_
January 4th, 2019, 08:10
That's good news as we would then have a legal table. :)

No technomander unfortunately, just a mystic with a collection of folk remedies, an envoy with a mighty cape, a solidier with a musical instrument that in my head is as annoying as a vuvuzuela or a fidget spinner and a mechanic with a quantum reality spanner (it also doesn't work on wood, metal, plastic and reality). And they all want to help.

Just in case: If for some reason someone can't make it, please try to give advance notice if at all possible.

The pregens are already built (thanks to Malkavian_Andi).

stephan_
January 5th, 2019, 17:28
Currently 4 players (+1 maybe). One player wants to play Quonx.

I would advise having at least one of each pregens.

Also posted "10 facts about Skittermanders" in GM announcements (unfortunately in all caps).

tahl_liadon
January 5th, 2019, 17:43
i’d like to stick with envoy class. since there’s potentially 5 players, there would be one dupe class in party.

stephan_
January 5th, 2019, 19:43
Update: 3 players and one probably.

CommanderSalamander
January 5th, 2019, 19:46
ok, I am in. successfully joined and software is working. feel free to assign me whichever character isn't taken from the pregens. thanks

stephan_
January 5th, 2019, 20:14
My recommendation for a player new to FG would be soldier over mystic but it's up to you.

stephan_
January 6th, 2019, 12:24
The server is up.

stephan_
January 6th, 2019, 18:13
Reminder to send me either your previous chronicle for the character you want the credits applied to or - if it should be applied to a new character - your player name, character name, organized play #, character #, faction and (if applicable) starting credits for the new chronicle sheet.

"All players who play the entire module receive the attached
Chronicle sheet, which may be applied to any 1st-or 2nd-level PC
as if that character had played the module"

CommanderSalamander
January 6th, 2019, 20:40
Thanks so much for running the game and letting me join as a complete new person to fantasy grounds.

Here is the info on my SFS character:
Player name Rob McCleish
Character name Luvara Filentar
Organized play number 334369-701
Faction Wayfinders

My starting credits from my last session was 1579.

Thanks again!

Also, was my microphone ok? Should I look into getting something better? If the quality was poor, I will try to improve it for future sessions.

stephan_
January 6th, 2019, 20:55
Draft attached.

As you already played the character, in order to fill it out completely I'll still need character chronicle # and starting XP/fame/reputation

If you need to make any purchases or spot any errors be sure to let me know (here/Discord/email), otherwise I'll sign it.

No problem, I hope you had fun. Most things you pick up automatically after a few sessions.

In my opinion, audio quality was not the best quality ever but it should be good enough.

See here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?47357) for the next game.

CommanderSalamander
January 6th, 2019, 21:56
Ok, this will be chronically sheet #3 for me. Previous Xp was 2 (1 for each). Total game is 4 (2 from each prior).

Thanks.

stephan_
January 6th, 2019, 22:07
Signed version attached.

If you need to make any purchases or spot any errors be sure to let me know (here/Discord/email).

Do you need a signed Welcome to SFS chronicle sheet (https://paizo.com/include/WelcomeToStarfinder.zip)?

CommanderSalamander
January 6th, 2019, 22:12
No. I have one already from the PAX unplugged sessions I attended in Nov.

Thanks again!

tahl_liadon
January 7th, 2019, 03:12
@stephan_

looks like your box is full and cannot take anymore pm's.

thx for running the session!

here's my 2nd starfinder toon: 39519-702, acquisitive, to apply this chronicle.