PDA

View Full Version : How do you add "Actions" to PC sheet?...and create a store?

Mytherus
December 31st, 2018, 04:42
I'm working on a custom module (won't be ready for a loooooooong time yet, maybe I can unveil it by this summer) and I'm forgetting two things that I know I was taught by the FGC but I'm drawing a blank now...

1. I have Rob 2e's code effects package, I want to organize my character sheet better to make use of everything so I click on "actions" tab, then I click on the "powers" icon/button which creates a new section called "powers". How do I rename that if I want it to be called something else? As silly as that sounds I thought it was as easy as typing over it but its not letting me do so.

2. Second issue. Is there a simple way to make a table act like a store front so if players drag the item to their sheet it auto deducts the gold from them?

Thanks.

Myth

Willot
December 31st, 2018, 04:57
Create an item under the new POWER section you just created and Put the name you want in then item's description the word power should change to match "from memory"
The other requires coding me thinks

LordEntrails
December 31st, 2018, 05:08
For the first item you may need to change your mode, toggle between standard, combat, preparation so that you see the two fields of the action, the name and the category. Its the category name you want to change to give the action a new class/category.

For stores, check out the DOE Locations extension. Though you can do something similar with parcels, but nothing fancy like DOE L does.

damned
December 31st, 2018, 05:29
If using the DOEs and you want to distribute the module please discuss with the DOE author first.

Mytherus
December 31st, 2018, 13:10
Thank you everyone. I knew the action thing was simple I felt like a dolt for forgetting but thanks.

As for the DOE locations I'll look into that.

Myth