PDA

View Full Version : Currencies Tab?

Davinci522
December 31st, 2018, 04:22
Not sure if this has always been here, but I just noticed a currency tab under the options area. But it doesn't seem to do anything. 25779
The currencies in the players inventories are still capitalized.

dberkompas
December 31st, 2018, 04:32
It likely populates the bottom section of the Inventory tab, where it lists treasure.

Davinci522
December 31st, 2018, 04:53
It likely populates the bottom section of the Inventory tab, where it lists treasure.

I looked at that but it doesn't do that. Made a new character and the inventory tab has capitalized currencies and includes EP which I leave out.

dberkompas
December 31st, 2018, 05:30
Yup, I did the same thing. No idea, haven't found where it changes anything.

damned
December 31st, 2018, 05:32
Create a new Parcel

Halfront
December 31st, 2018, 17:41
I thought an update added it so you could "name" your currency. Not sure usage yet..not at my PC.

Zacchaeus
December 31st, 2018, 18:03
As damned notes above create a treasure parcel and you'll see whatever currencies that you designated in the options tab.

When you distribute that parcel via the party sheet then it will be added to the players inventories in the currency you designate. If the character already has all of their coin slots full it will create a new line with the designated currency in the Treasure section of the character sheet. If you change one of the existing currencies in the player character sheet to one you have created the coins will drop into that slot. Similarly you can edit the price of any item to be stated in your own currency. That too, when sold will add coins into the party sheet and into the players inventory in that coinage.

Davinci522
December 31st, 2018, 22:59
Thanks for the clarification damned and Zacchaeus

Art Wendorf
January 1st, 2019, 13:08
Thanks!