PDA

View Full Version : LFG/ 1 Player/ no time or day set/ GMT US Time Zone/ prefer pathfinder gestalt

Zedleppin87
December 30th, 2018, 18:35
FG License:*None Yet getting it in the new year.
Time Zone:*General Mountain Time
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time:*Nothing planned yet.
Term:*Until lvl 20 :)
Voice:*Currently have Discord, Twitch, Vent. I am willing to download anything to make it easier on the GM.

Game System Perfered: Pathfinder 1E (GESTALT PLEASE!!)
Game System Experience:*Experienced.
Fantasy Grounds Experience:*Very little. Had a trial version for a very brief time then we stopped playing.

Character Type Preferred:*I have 3 character types in mind for the game.

I have a Necromancer that wants to become the best general/warrior in history. Is willing to use dark magic, to get his way. Was thinking Warpriest/Dread Necro

A crafter that wants to build something that even the gods take note of its magnificence. Artificier/ Soul Forger Magus.

A warrior, that hates drawn out fights. A kind soul that will help anyone in need. Doesn't need much and travels just for enjoyment. Monk/ Iaijutsu Adept Swashbuckler.

About me: I have been playing pathfinder for about 5 years now. I love the race customization and alot of the fluff when it comes to the divinity in the multiverse. When i got up the guts to try and GM i had very few players so I decided to try gestalting so all the players could cover their bases while also feeling badass. They all enjoyed their characters, and had some very funny experiences to tell about in the time they played those characters, and they were some of favorite times GMing. I want to play a hestalt game at least once to say i did and get some of my ideas on paper.