PDA

View Full Version : Effects & Conditions

Saeval
December 29th, 2018, 09:28
I'm not sure if this is just me but when I put an effect that reads

SKILL: -1 acrobatics

It doesn't seem to register. If I take out the "-" it reads it as a bonus to the skill but I can't seem to apply a penalty to a skill.

Also the Concealed condition works when clicked from the modifiers window before each attack but if I make an effect that says concealed it doesn't roll the flat check. I was kind of hoping to have the effect work so I don't have to remind everyone to click "Concealed" for every attack for most of the combat.

Trenloe
January 2nd, 2019, 05:48
Thanks for reporting the issues.

SKILL: -1 acrobatics

It doesn't seem to register. If I take out the "-" it reads it as a bonus to the skill but I can't seem to apply a penalty to a skill.
Thanks for reporting. This is indeed an issue with untyped skill modifiers. Logged as bug #1.064.

If the penalty is typed, it will work. For example: SKILL: -1 circumstance, acrobatics

I'Also the Concealed condition works when clicked from the modifiers window before each attack but if I make an effect that says concealed it doesn't roll the flat check. I was kind of hoping to have the effect work so I don't have to remind everyone to click "Concealed" for every attack for most of the combat.
Logged as bug #1.065.

Use the CONC effect for now until "Concealed" is fixed.