PDA

View Full Version : No ruleset

EpokK
December 27th, 2018, 07:48
Hey,

I just bought FG via Steam, the basic version. When I try to create a new campaign, no ruleset are available. I tried to uninstall - re-install the game many times. I also tried to remove all folders related to the game (in AppData or Program Files...). I'm still getting the same state. From what I red on forum, I should get at least the 5th DnD ruleset in FG. Even this one seems not available.

I will share with you some screenshots:

damned
December 27th, 2018, 10:37
Welcome EpokK

You are also on an older version - have you run the updater after entering your license key?
Have you previously installed FG prior to today?

Zacchaeus
December 27th, 2018, 11:00
You will also need to synchronise your Steam and Smiteworks accounts. Start FG and click on settings; make sure as damned says that you enter your license key in the top box only. Now click on manage; enter your username and password and go on to synchronise the accounts. Once you have the confirmation that this is successful update FG.

damned
December 27th, 2018, 11:20
https://steamcommunity.com/app/252690/discussions/2/1621724915807337618/

EpokK
December 27th, 2018, 11:55
Thanks for your help but it still not working.

have you run the updater after entering your license key?
Yes

Have you previously installed FG prior to today?
Yes

You will also need to synchronise your Steam and Smiteworks accounts. Start FG and click on settings; make sure as damned says that you enter your license key in the top box only. Now click on manage; enter your username and password and go on to synchronise the accounts. Once you have the confirmation that this is successful update FG.
Done, nothing change.

damned
December 27th, 2018, 12:41
open settings and see where the app thinks that your app and data files are located
possibly it is updating the old location and not the current one...

EpokK
December 27th, 2018, 13:23
Thanks a lot damned, it was my issue. Now everything works fine.

damned
December 27th, 2018, 13:30
Well done EpokK!