PDA

View Full Version : LFP: 1-2 players, 5e, weekly, Tuesdays, 8pm-12am GMT-5 (EST)

Leplin
December 27th, 2018, 04:27
We had a player bow out due to the time.
I run a post-Wars Greyhawk campaign world, if you happen to know the setting. Not required, as I tend to avoid most politics. This is a high magic setting.
We play weekly on Tuesdays. Start time is generally 8PM EST. Infrequently later, as I travel for work and may need to start at 9 if I'm on the US west coast. We WILL end at about 12AM, hard cutoff.

I allow all character options except evil, including racial options/feats and UA. Attributes are 4d6, drop low. I have an Unlimited account, so all are welcome.
Here's the current party makeup: aaracokra paladin, kobold rogue, human bard, half-orc cleric. They just made 5th level.

So, if you have a character concept you've been trying to get greenlit, this is probably your chance. Let me know if you're interested!

bishopssix
December 27th, 2018, 06:33
Eldigan - Lawful Good human fighter (cavalier if the campaign will allow decent use of a horse, if not then battle-master or eldritch knight if the party needs more spell damage).

Eldigan would be a devoted of St. Cuthbert and uphold knightly virtues, if possible being or striving towards being inducted into a knighthood order.

Phithis
December 31st, 2018, 18:36
This sounds like a fun party! I love kobolds. I would run a kobold as well to synchronize with my tiny brethren. I'm thinking an N Arcana Cleric of Boccob or Vecna.

Truff9020
January 1st, 2019, 00:03
Are you still looking for players? And if so would you be willing to accept three people?