PDA

View Full Version : We need a DM! D&D over discord

LeoThePrince
December 26th, 2018, 22:21
My party and I have only done session 0 where we discussed the worlds backstory right now however we need a DM. We don't care how experienced you are as long as you do it for free. We work of GMT times and begin a two hour session every Wednesday at 5:30PM. We do have members whose time zones are GMT+7 or +1 and we don't mind wherever you come from or who you are. Our story is set around the premise of bards (hense the title bardic Lore) and their journey with multiclassing and other classes in the mix. We really need someone to join so please do!

seycyrus
December 26th, 2018, 22:36
@LeoThePrince Hello! Happy Holidays and welcome to Fantasy Grounds!

Your whole premise seems to be a bit unusual. You already have a created world and need a DM? Usually the DM creates the world. Is this now a thing?

LeoThePrince
December 27th, 2018, 08:25
Yo! We haven't created the world above what our backstories have let us- that mainly being the premise of a war which destroyed a country. We don't really have much other than the basis of a war of two countries in the past and that the campaign is about bards.

If you're interested in DMing, we don't mind details being changed as long as it still works for us.

seycyrus
December 27th, 2018, 22:53
If you're interested in DMing, we don't mind details being changed as long as it still works for us.

I apologize, I did not mean to imply that I was interested. Good luck in your hunt for a DM. I still find your approach a bit unusual.

Trenloe
December 27th, 2018, 23:03
@LeoThePrince - welcome to the forums for the Fantasy Grounds VTT.

You say over Discord in your thread title, but you don't specifically say you'll be using Fantasy Grounds. Are you just using Discord, or will you be using Fantasy Grounds as the VTT, but Discord for communications? I'm not interested in being the DM you're looking for, but I want to clarify how you'll be gaming. Thanks.