PDA

View Full Version : LFP: Against the Aeon Throne (New GM)

Hendell
December 26th, 2018, 18:12
FG License:Ultimate
Game System: Starfinder

Time Zone: Central Time U.S.
Day of week and time: Sunday 6pm Central
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hr sessions, 1 session a week starting this Sunday 12/30/2018.
Term: Longterm.
Text or Voice:Voice, Voice, using Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No.
Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50, really depends on the group.
Number of Players in game & needed: Already have 1 and looking for 3-4 more.
Character restrictions: None

Details: Starting at lvl 1 with the point buy and you will be starting Against the Aeon Throne adventure path, possible long term as long as we are all having fun.

I have heard alot of good things on this system but I have never ran it before so we all will be learning as we go.

Starship Combat we will have to investigate and see how much time it takes without a tracker. If it is slowing the game down we can hand wave until the tracker is setup in the ruleset.

Link to Game Calender
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3290

tahl_liadon
December 26th, 2018, 18:47
applied

Hendell
December 26th, 2018, 19:14
Accepted Tahl and sent you a discord invite.

Lifeofshadow
December 26th, 2018, 20:28
Just applied. question, should we have characters made or are we making then on the first session?

crazydave1066
December 26th, 2018, 20:56
Hello. I have never played starfinder before, but I just looked at the rule book after seeing this post and I'm now very interested! I will apply, if that's ok, and will for sure have a grasp of the rules by the 28th. I will then create a character. I am experienced in tabletop RPGs, so I will be able to learn quickly :)

Hendell
December 26th, 2018, 21:39
I sent invites to both of you for the discord server and have you accepted on the game.
When you can jump into Discord.

We will be making the character on the 30th. I have a couple trying to get an idea on what going to be in the party. As of right now there is only a technomancer confirmed.

bishopssix
December 26th, 2018, 22:19
deleted

Ghedorim
December 27th, 2018, 13:18
Interested in joining. I've also never played Starfinder, but the system seems very interesting.

Hendell
December 27th, 2018, 21:23
I sent a sent a discord invite to you Blue, join when you are able and we can go over the particulars of the game.

Hendell
December 27th, 2018, 21:24
The game is full, if you have interest post below and I can contact you if we have a player drop out of the game.

Kaybee
January 4th, 2019, 03:50
If someone drops and you get an opening let me know. I am interested in playing an operative in a Starfinder game.

Copernicus219
January 6th, 2019, 00:47
FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: EST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Any evenings or pretty much any time on the weekends. Once a week would be great.
Term: Long term.
Voice: I can download whatever. I have discord installed.

Game System Experience: GURPS, Pathfinder. About 10 years with GURPS, and 5 with Pathfinder.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Still Learning, but watched a lot of videos and hosted a game once so far.

Character Type Preferred: Starfinder is new to me, so I'm open to any class.
About me: I like building up my character and playing in interesting environments. I'm not great with heavy roleplay, just because I can't always think as fast on the fly, but enjoy being in character and like the story aspect of the game. I like combat, so if there isn't at least one combat per session, it may not be the group for me.

tahl_liadon
January 6th, 2019, 00:53
misread. [deleted]