PDA

View Full Version : Help with Sound Extension!

jbosstick
December 24th, 2018, 18:07
Hey Everyone,

I hope this is the right place to ask for help. I logged into FG and my DOE Sound Extension is no longer working. I replaced both the DOE Base Extension and the DOE Sound Extension. I've made sure sound is turned on and the button is displayed. However, the window is blank with no title and not tabs for me to create sounds. Any help or direction pointing would be much appreciated!:cry:

Thanks

Zacchaeus
December 24th, 2018, 18:42
It isn't the right place really; you should post in the revenant thread for this extension.

The issue you are seeing as far as I know is fixed; so make sure you have the latest version.

Gwydion
December 24th, 2018, 19:06
Hey Everyone,

I hope this is the right place to ask for help. I logged into FG and my DOE Sound Extension is no longer working. I replaced both the DOE Base Extension and the DOE Sound Extension. I've made sure sound is turned on and the button is displayed. However, the window is blank with no title and not tabs for me to create sounds. Any help or direction pointing would be much appreciated!:cry:

Thanks

Looks like you are on 4.2.1 and the most recent is 4.2.2. See first post in this thread:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?31369-DOE-Sound-Extension

jbosstick
December 24th, 2018, 19:19
Yes! You were right I didn't have the latest version. I downloaded the latest from the forums, not GitHub. All is working now! Thanks Everyone! Wishing you all happy holidays!