PDA

View Full Version : New D&D player looking for a group

Aanaxis
December 24th, 2018, 15:40
Greetings,

I am an avid computer RPG player looking for a group that is currently playing D&D and doesn't mind teaching me how to play. I have zero experience playing D&D in this format and it has
been an long-time goal of mine to get started with a group of like minded individuals. I am comfortable with character creation but have not created a character at this point. I have both 4th and 5th
edition player guides and miscellaneous reference material including the D&D compendium. I have an open schedule (at least until mid Jan.) and can commit to playing most anytime. I would like to
play a Rogue however I am open to play something else if the party needs to fill a role. Thanks for your time!

~Aanaxis Xerrex~

A Walnut
December 24th, 2018, 16:07
Yeah, I'm in the same boat at you, friend. But I would like to DM. Let me know if we can get something sorted out. I'm mostly free for the next two weeks then I'm pretty much only going to be playing on weekends.

damned
December 24th, 2018, 21:11
Yeah, I'm in the same boat at you, friend. But I would like to DM. Let me know if we can get something sorted out. I'm mostly free for the next two weeks then I'm pretty much only going to be playing on weekends.

A Walnut if you want to GM you will find plenty of players.

Intruder
December 24th, 2018, 21:53
I may be able to help you guys out. My available time is 7-10 EST. What TZ are you?

Aanaxis
December 24th, 2018, 22:06
Eastern time zone for me