PDA

View Full Version : I have no received my book.

TazStrip
December 21st, 2018, 22:02
So i tried to email support about this but it keeps telling my my email is sending spam to them. The money has been taken out of my account and i have a receipt. The order doesn't show up in my order history either. can someone please help me? I've ordered other things and they have appeared on my count but not the players hand book.

image of reciept:

Zacchaeus
December 21st, 2018, 22:12
Hi TazStrip, welcome to FG and sorry to hear you are having a problem.

You don’t say if you bought the PHB from the store or from Steam. If you bought from Steam you will need to synchronise your Smiteworks and Steam accounts. To do that click on settings from the FG start screen and then on manage. Follow the on screen instructions to synchronise your accounts and then when you are done do an update of Fantasy Grounds.

If you bought from the store then you should see the purchase in your order history and simply updating Fantasy Grounds will download and install the module. If you don’t see the purchase in your order history then you will need to send an email to [email protected]. They are the only people that can help with this kind of scenario.

If neither of the above scenarios are correct then can you give us more details including where you purchased from, how you purchased, what type of licens you have and what you have done in terms of updating Fantasy Grounds. You might also tell us what ruleset this purchase relates to (5e, Savage Worlds, Pathfinder etc).

TazStrip
December 21st, 2018, 22:18
I bought it straight from the store. i have an ultimate subscription. i used paypal and paid with my bank. that might be the problem because i just bought 2 books using my debit card and i got the books instantly. when i email them it says they consider my ip as spam.

Zacchaeus
December 21st, 2018, 22:21
It may be that it takes longer to process orders via PayPal, although I'm not sure why that might be. I'll bring this matter to the attention of support so that they might be able to contact you.

TazStrip
December 21st, 2018, 22:25
That would be greatly appreciated

FG_Dave
December 21st, 2018, 22:57
Hello Taz

I have sent you an email offering some assistance. ;)

Thanks Zacc for letting us know.

ddavison
December 21st, 2018, 23:03
It is marked as Pending until Dec 26th. I’m guessing it used a bank payment instead of credit card.

I will email you to make sure email gets through.