PDA

View Full Version : New to Fantasy grounds

Nexrus
August 2nd, 2006, 17:13
Some friends and I were thinking about buying Fantasy Grounds but we we're worried that we may not find anyone to play with. We are not experienced dm's so we would need someone to dm... basically the point of this thread was to ask how hard is it for new people, like my friends and I, to find a dm/other people to play with? I don't want to spend 30 bucks on the game and not have anyone to play with... thanks.

Pusher
August 2nd, 2006, 18:13
With your mention of 'dm' I'll assume you'd be looking for a D&D game. If so, you can't lift a stone around here without three D&D games scurrying out into the light.

The farther away from that system, the tougher it'll be.

VarnFury
August 2nd, 2006, 20:47
finding a game really aint that hard, might take a week but hey.. better then a month. Personaly i just started DMing and i always need new faces.

Nexrus
August 3rd, 2006, 01:19
wow... then all thats left is for me to do is order it. :) Will do that shortly. Thanks guys

FlatNineSharpFive
August 4th, 2006, 06:06
Welcome. Varn plays in my Gothic Adventures campaign as well. If he's anywhere near as good at DM'ing as he is at roleplaying, you'll have a blast!

I'm looking for some fresh blood at aforementioned campaign, so feel free to stop by. I'm running a game for new players tomorrow.

slowsnake
August 13th, 2006, 02:06
Hello to all. I'm a old time D&D player. Been using FG for over a year. Looking for any games with voice.[Teamspeak,yahoo voice, paltail, skype] Can play from sunday to thursday, 6pm to ? I'm in MTM time, AZ in USA. Thanks for your time.