PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] [5E] Need a replacement for Thursday Night Tyranny of Dragons

tstory30
December 21st, 2018, 01:52
FG License: GM has Ultimate so only need Demo version
Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: Mountain Standard Time
Day of week and time: Thursdays starting at 6pm sharp
Join-in date: 12/27
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hour sessions every week
Term: This is a long-term game where we will be moving onto Rise of Tiamat when Hoard of the Dragon Queen is over. By time we complete Rise of Tiamat, I should have my homebrew created. At that point, if everyone wants to stick around, we can jump into that.

Text or Voice: Voice only but can use Text when speaking in other languages
Voice software used: Discord server
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Twitch. If so, do you want webcam video from players or not? No webcam needed.

Roleplay & Combat mix: I try to make it 75/25 roleplay over combat but this is a premade adventure so can't always guarantee it.
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 4 players in game and need 1 to replace a player.
Current make-up: Barbarian, Paladin, Druid, and Sorcerer
Character starting level & equipment: Build up to 6th level. I will adjust your items/money to somewhat match current players.
Character restrictions: Any official races, classes, subclasses, and backgrounds are allowed except the Kenku. Matt Mercer classes are allowed also.

Details of your scenario: You joined up with the party in Waterdeep and traveled north towards Carnath Roadhouse (a workcamp/warehouse for construction of the road between Waterdeep & Neverwinter). You was just a NPC in the caravan until a cult member attempted to kill one of the players.

What do you expect from players as a GM? Be on time and ready to play. Try to limit the OOC chatter as we are streaming and want to get through as much as we can in the 4-hour sessions. Concentrate on the game (you came to play Dungeons & Dragons, not another game at the same time)

What do you not want? I can handle most people but try to keep the foul language to a minimum.

Any warnings or disclaimers you feel will help attract the right players and weed out the ones that you feel will not fit or be fun in this game: I do have some house rules like +2 for flanking and a custom "standard array" for character building too. This is a streamed game. If you are going to be late or absent, give a heads-up. I need players who want to play and not just show up whenever they feel like it.

tstory30
December 21st, 2018, 13:45
Adding a 5th player as this should allow us to play more often.
Current party: Barbarian, Paladin, Sorcerer, Rogue

Send a reply via Private Message with your Discord ID attached.

tstory30
December 22nd, 2018, 03:18
1 spot opened up again.
Make sure when responding to include your Discord ID.

tstory30
December 22nd, 2018, 16:52
1 spot opened up again.
Make sure when responding to include your Discord ID.
New players are welcome to apply.

tstory30
December 23rd, 2018, 13:56
Spots filled

Tigon
January 3rd, 2019, 10:11
Tigon#0817 on discord if a spot winds up open.

However, a PM here on fantasy grounds will get to me faster as I'll get an email notification on my phone.