PDA

View Full Version : LFG - Week Nights - Central Time - D&D 5E

eddyfrank
December 19th, 2018, 19:34
Hey! New to FG but a programmer by trade and have learned most of what is needed to be a solid player. Looking for game starting soon, or open to filling in for someone who has had to leave the campaign unexpectedly.

Thanks,
Edward

FG License: Standard

Time Zone: Central Standard Time. Available any time between 5PM-2AM on weekdays.

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: M-F, Weekly or Bi-Weekly, Evenings (CST)

Term: Open to any length of campaign.

Voice: Have headset and mic.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E, open to learning any previous versions of D&D but not super familiar with them.

Game System Experience: Have GM'ed and Played IRL for several years, but new to FG.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am a noob. This would be my first game on FG.

Character Type Preferred: No preference, open to filling any party role. Enjoy all the classes.

About me: I am 32, white and male. Enjoy playing D&D IRL, and want to play more, so I am giving FG a try. Enjoy tactical combat and dungeon crawls, but also open to heavy RP. Enjoy building characters and campaign settings. Like painting metal miniatures and building with Hirst Arts molds.

Rabidbat
December 20th, 2018, 00:22
I'm in a group called THAC0 Tavern its a private group and run a little differently but if you looking for weekly games you should check us out! Also if you want to learn how to play on FG check out Fantasy grounds college its free and they are super helpful in getting you ready to play and helping you get started. They have a link at the top of the LFG page..

PS THAC0 Tavern is run by a guy named Intruder.

PSS we have openings to play 7pm-10PM EST Mon Wed Fri Sat and Sun /Thurs Tues are for character creation and for housekeeping.