PDA

View Full Version : Release 3.3.7

Andraax
December 19th, 2018, 00:12
The following changes to the Castles and Crusades ruleset are in 3.3.7:

NPC list updates.
Allow any item type to have charges.
Add Resistance and Vulnerability to monster NPCs.
Add drag and drop for classes and races.
Tweaks for spell short descriptions.

Lexfire
December 19th, 2018, 15:50
Nice - looking forward to 3.3.7 and the new features.

Frankison
December 20th, 2018, 04:41
Curious about the Resistance and Vulnerability to Monster NPC's. It doesn't show up, or at least I can't figure out how to get it to show up in the Combat Tracker as anything. Also Am I right to assume that there is still no way to add damage types to attacks?

Aside from that the Search function in the NPC tab is super excellent, and I know this isn't C&C exclusive, but thanks so very much for the ability to pin images to the background. This helps so much for players and GM's alike for screen management.

Andraax
December 20th, 2018, 13:50
Resistance and Vulnerability fields are for future updates. Damage types are not (yet) supported.

Talyn
December 21st, 2018, 15:45
Those resistance and vulnerability fields aren't officially in C&C yet, they're part of the new statblocks from the M&T Compendium currently in editing. I updated the statbocks in Tome of the Unclean to reflect that but TLG has been going in the edit documents the past few days and removing them. It's possible they changed their mind about the new statblock design; I haven't had that discussion with anyone yet.