PDA

View Full Version : Signal of Screams

Salz78
December 18th, 2018, 17:13
Wanting to run this adventure for my guys who are about to hit 7th, but wondering if it will be out soon.

Saeval
January 4th, 2019, 00:27
I'm also curious about this because I really like this story and I'm wondering if I need to build it myself or if it's being developed already

TheGMSource
January 6th, 2019, 01:41
Also Curious, I'll be watching this thread just in case someone answers.

Salz78
January 6th, 2019, 02:47
Yeah, it's a little frustrating the thread has been up for over two weeks with no response. =/ They were doing a good job of getting Starfinder stuff updated relatively quickly, so I'm not sure what the holdup is on Signal, but at least an update would be nice.

Salz78
January 6th, 2019, 05:12
But I know they've been having some issues, so I'll try and be more patient. I may just buy the pdf and build it myself as best I can until they are able to get it updated.

Blahness98
January 6th, 2019, 16:00
I know Russ has been ill, so that may be the cause of the delay.

lokiare
January 6th, 2019, 18:32
This adaptation has been assigned and is being worked on by a developer.

Samarex
January 8th, 2019, 11:07
I know Russ has been ill, so that may be the cause of the delay.

Yep feeling better now.
But this is a AP so thats a different developer I don't do the Official Paizo Starfinder AP's

Blacklamb
February 22nd, 2019, 17:47
Any update on this? I'm getting close to starting this campaign and was hoping not to have to hand convert it myself. I know Starfinder devs all been having health issues, I'm hoping that curse did not spread to the AP developer too.

Salz78
February 22nd, 2019, 17:49
Any update on this? Seems like previous adventures came out much quicker than this.

ddavison
February 25th, 2019, 15:25
This one did not get picked up originally and now we are experiencing some technical issues retrieving the files we need to get development started. We will update here once we have the conversion moving forward again. Sorry for the delay.

Nutter4Ever
April 3rd, 2019, 17:47
This one did not get picked up originally and now we are experiencing some technical issues retrieving the files we need to get development started. We will update here once we have the conversion moving forward again. Sorry for the delay.

Any further news on this?

Blahness98
April 3rd, 2019, 23:08
Granted I have nothing in place with Smite and should have probably contacted them, but I figured I'd start something..

https://oimg.photobucket.com/albums/v247/blahness98/Screenshot_zpslkqrwlvy.jpeg

Just using another module made by Danny as a guide, so it should look decent. I have most of main sections laid out and all of Part 1 and most of the appendices entered. Only thing I am dreading is the reference manual, so I guess I will have to look and see how one goes about making one of those.

Thane
April 4th, 2019, 16:21
Did this with Firestarters using previously released Starfinder content as a guide. Probably 90-95% similar in layout and such. Could not wait! lol
The second AP should go much quicker.

Salz78
April 5th, 2019, 15:05
Yeah, the module came out in November, this is more than a little frustrating. The entire adventure line is out now and we still don't have the first module. :cry:

Blahness98
April 5th, 2019, 15:12
I'm working on it. The process is a little more involved than what I am used to.

shartahl
April 16th, 2019, 18:13
Any updates on a rough timeline for this module set being released in the fantasy grounds store?

Blahness98
April 17th, 2019, 01:05
I don't have any agreements in place with Smiteworks, so most likely... never. Realisticly, I am working on the reference manual, images, and tokens, so possibly a week?. I will pass the module to Smiteworks and go from there.

Rendran
May 16th, 2019, 03:09

Any news on the FG conversion for this adventure?

Blacklamb
May 22nd, 2019, 21:11
I'm also wondering if there is any news. I know the FG team is busy with the Kickstarter but I also know contractors work on the conversions, so they should not be affected.

lokiare
May 23rd, 2019, 16:25
I'm also wondering if there is any news. I know the FG team is busy with the Kickstarter but I also know contractors work on the conversions, so they should not be affected.

The adaptation of Signal of Screams has started, but may take several weeks to finish each module. Thanks for your patience.

Blacklamb
May 23rd, 2019, 16:29
The adaptation of Signal of Screams has started, but may take several weeks to finish each module. Thanks for your patience.

THat is great news and will save me probably a month or so work, my group who will be running it probably has a month or two till they are up to the level to start this.

goodmanje
June 15th, 2019, 23:42
Awesome, looking forward to buying it.

Stadlerc
June 25th, 2019, 19:28
Guess what day it is... Signal of Screams day on FG!

stephan_
June 25th, 2019, 20:35
Great news.