PDA

View Full Version : [LFP] gmt+1 18h, D&D 5e homebrew campaign, wednesday or thursday

Starweaver
December 18th, 2018, 11:34
Hello folks,

As my monday evening campaign came to an end i'm looking to start up a new one. It will run on wednesday or thursday.
I'm in gmt+1 timezone (netherlands) and will start at around 18-19h depending on what people are able to make. Sessions will run 4h but depending on the group i can make it later on wednesday or earlier on thursday if desired for longer sessions.

For character creation i'm rather easy, all splat books are a go and if you have a specific idea in mind that isn't in there but has homebrew/unearthed arcana we can talk about it if i feel it fits where i want to take the campaign.

We will be using Discord for communication and i have an ultimate license so no purchase of a license required.

The campaign world will be more or less Faerun with my own twist and with heavy Eberron influences (the idea is that magical tinkering is making a large development leading to the introduction of the first airships and such).

Feel free to reply here or ping me on discord at starweaver#4445

GoodJobDog
December 18th, 2018, 13:21
I’d like to play, but would only be available on Thursday. I’m EST. Ultimate Edition.

Lee496
December 18th, 2018, 15:40
I am interested in this as well. Wednesday or Thursday is ok for me. Also have one other person that would be interested as well.

smithy17
December 18th, 2018, 17:35
I'm definitely interested. Thursdays at 19:00 would be my preference. How soon are you planning on starting?

Starweaver
December 19th, 2018, 17:30
Group has filled. We are starting januari 3rd. Sorry to those who replied after we got the last spots filled.

If anyone wants, add me on discord and i will contact you if a spot should open up along the way or when a new campaign starts.