PDA

View Full Version : Sort NPCs by Alignment in 5e?

ScottUlmer
December 18th, 2018, 00:28
Is there a way to have it sort by alignment? I know how to sort by name, CR, type, source, etc., but what I need is to be able sort by alignment.

Zacchaeus
December 18th, 2018, 00:44
Nope, that’s not one of the available filters.

Talyn
December 18th, 2018, 01:37
Not a bad idea, though. Perhaps one that could be requested ::cough cough:: from the link in Zacc's signature. (Check to see if it's already been requested)

Kelrugem
December 18th, 2018, 01:52
This extension may be a workaround: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?40954-Field-Filters-for-All-Libraries

There you can at least filter by the alignment :) It is not like sorting because you do not see all sorted alignments at once but you can sort for a fixed alignment then :) (I guess this extension works for 5e)

ScottUlmer
December 18th, 2018, 15:41
You are a beautiful person! I have literally spent like 2 hours filtering between all of my cords and creating notes of what alignment for CR and I am only up to 1/2..... works perfectly. Thanks!

Kelrugem
December 18th, 2018, 16:04
You are a beautiful person! I have literally spent like 2 hours filtering between all of my cords and creating notes of what alignment for CR and I am only up to 1/2..... works perfectly. Thanks!

You are welcome :)