PDA

View Full Version : SFS #1-14: Star Sugar Heartlove!!! Sun December 16 @ 1.30 PM GMT

stephan_
December 13th, 2018, 12:36
I apologize for the late notice but with the holidays around the corner, it is getting increasingly difficult to block off uninterrupted time. This will probably also be the last scenario I will run this year.

I decided in favor of #1-14: Star Sugar Heartlove!!! as from what I've read, it comes highly recommended.

Tier 3-6. Subtier probably 3-4.

Please schedule around 4 1/2 hours (maybe a little bit longer) so we have time for shenanigans.

About the scenario:

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 3-6.

It's finally here; the sugar-pop band sensation, Strawberry Machine Cake, is starting its Pact Worlds tour. Thanks to the Exo-Guardians' leader, Zigvigix, the PCs and Historia-7 have tickets to attend the holo-concert event of the year. As Zigvigix hopes to celebrate and mourn friends lost in the Scoured Stars, Historia-7 enlists the PCs to track down an attendee associated with a conspiracy against the Society. When a stunning revelation endangers the concert, it falls to the PCs to step in and save one of the most hotly anticipated concerts in Pact Worlds history.

Content in Star Sugar Heartlove!!! also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Dataphiles and Exo-Guardians faction.

Written by Eleanor Ferron

Scenario Tags: Faction (Dataphiles), Faction (Exo-Guardians)

Technical details:

We will use Fantasy Grounds (I have an Ultimate license) and Teamspeak.

Steps before the game:

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=3278), stating which character you'd like to play.

If you apply, make sure you send me your previous chronicle sheet of the character you want to apply this chronicle to (if you already have any chronicle sheet), either here or on Discord (Fantasy Grounds channel).

If you haven't already, also make sure to either build the character on FG yourself (and send it to me) or log in early enough so you can do so on game day.

Make sure you have updated Fantasy Grounds.

FG alias and Teamspeak server can be found under GM annonoucements in the game calendar.

Other notes:

Also make sure to track your purchases on the Inventory Tracking Sheet.

Be sure to apply on time (if you can make it) as the last games were rather full.

In your own interest, make sure the party is somewhat balanced level-wise.

Newcomers to SF, SFS and/or FG are welcome.

TheNIRL
December 13th, 2018, 14:43
Cassie's in, just to see what all the fuss is about XD

stephan_
December 13th, 2018, 15:10
There's definitely a lot of fuss.

Alright, three spots filled so far (one on FG, 2 outside of FG).

tahl_liadon
December 13th, 2018, 15:19
signed up

chrisnhurd
December 13th, 2018, 16:20
Looks like a fun one - Wex is in and ready to drop some second level spells!

stephan_
December 13th, 2018, 16:24
Alright, five spots filled, one still open.

madman
December 13th, 2018, 16:39
Hellin5 is up for the task!

stephan_
December 13th, 2018, 16:52
Looks like we are up to six and a full party,

Also as a reminder: The Starfinder Operations Manual Playtest now seem to be supported by FG. (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?46934-Starfinder-Operations-Manual-Playtest)

Edit: @tahl_liadon: I'm really excited about that level 40 pregen (see game calendar). :)

stephan_
December 15th, 2018, 13:18
The good news is I found music for the scenario. The bad news is I found music for the scenario.

madman
December 15th, 2018, 15:40
Oh No!

stephan_
December 15th, 2018, 20:19
Announcement from Naiaj [to stress the importance, bad rhyming was used abundantly]:

PSA from your friendly SFS lodge:
Don't underestimate missions, remember the dying conditions!
Bring some serums of healing, so necromancers don't find you appealing!

If you consume more than five serums of healing within an hour please see a doctor immediately. SFS is not responsible by any damage caused by or addiction to serums of healings. Please dispose of your vials in the trash, don't litter. This message is sponsored by Vesk Pharmaceuticals. Service with a smile and a doshko.

stephan_
December 16th, 2018, 12:42
The server is up.

madman
December 16th, 2018, 17:32
Thanks for the game....

stephan_
December 16th, 2018, 18:35
Chronicle drafts sent.

stephan_
December 16th, 2018, 22:45
Tentative January schedule

5th/6th (67 % chance) Skitter Shot (Skittermander pregens only (https://paizo.com/include/PZO9500-13-Pregens.zip) but relatively fun; can only be applied to 1st and 2nd level characters, so that might be an incentive to start a second character, be aware that this module is SFS legal for 6 players but designed and balanced for 4 players)

12th/13th (67 % chance) Tier 3-6 (#1-15: Save the Renkrodas?)

19th/20th (67 % chance) Tier 1-4 (#1-16: Dreaming of the Future or #1-18: The Blackmoon Survey?)

26th/27th (25 % chance)

February might feature the Scoured Stars Storyline Tier 3-6 (#1-11: In Pursuit of the Scoured Past, #1-13: On the Trail of History), maybe even Tier 5-8, at least one Tier 1-4.

tahl_liadon
December 17th, 2018, 01:12
thx for the detailed updates!

TimothyInjep
December 22nd, 2018, 21:35
Dont buy from my scammy spammy shop (https://mic-shop.com/)