PDA

View Full Version : Ease of Finding a d20 3.5 game

chaos10187
July 29th, 2006, 06:01
I was thinking about purchasing a player client with a group of friends for a modern campaign. Before I do, i was wondering how easy it really is to find a good game. I like to play d20 3.5 dnd myself, how easy is it to get in a game?

LordTomar
July 29th, 2006, 06:21
When I purchased the FG back in September of last year, I placed a thread on the forums saying I was looking for a game, and got a response within the day, and was playing in a game within a week or 2 with that group. And im still playing every week with members of that group.

I do admit that my experiance is probably out of the ordinary. It was probably a right place at the right time.

Kalan
July 29th, 2006, 12:04
the ease of finding what you seek will depend: finding a game is fairly easy, finding a good game is a little trickier ;)

If you go into the game calendar, there are LOTS of games currently running or seeking players, most of which are some kind of d20 Variant. So finding any kind of game should be fairly easy.

Toadwart
July 30th, 2006, 21:29
Just make sure you regularly check for, and reply to, PMs from the DMs. I've had a few people join my campaign but fail to reply to any of my messages.

Pellegro
August 3rd, 2006, 04:07
I'm having no luck finding a game! :(

Of course, my availability is a bit limited -- Fri/Sat nights EST (after 8pm).

But so far I have had no luck finding any D&D 3.5 / Eberron openings ....

Hopefully soon!

Kalan
August 3rd, 2006, 10:44
I'm having no luck finding a game! :(

Of course, my availability is a bit limited -- Fri/Sat nights EST (after 8pm).

But so far I have had no luck finding any D&D 3.5 / Eberron openings ....

Hopefully soon!

There is potential yet grasshopper ;) I just happen to be tied up the next couple of weeks with RPGA events...after this weekend things look like they may begin to clear up...

So patience ;) All good things come to those who wait ;)