PDA

View Full Version : Legend of the Five Rings

Okkio
July 29th, 2006, 00:46
The group I game with is pretty spread out so we are considering buying this, I just want to make sure of one thing before we do, is it easy/possible to convert this program for the L5R(Legend of the Five Rings) D10 system, we also play Starwars and D+D so it's not the main concern it would just be an added bonus if anyone could confirm for me before i purchase it as to whether or not that particular modification is possible, thank you in advance.

Kalan
July 29th, 2006, 01:02
The group I game with is pretty spread out so we are considering buying this, I just want to make sure of one thing before we do, is it easy/possible to convert this program for the L5R(Legend of the Five Rings) D10 system, we also play Starwars and D+D so it's not the main concern it would just be an added bonus if anyone could confirm for me before i purchase it as to whether or not that particular modification is possible, thank you in advance.

The roll/keep mechanic of L5R is not currently supported directly - but if all you need is maps, tokens, props, and all that, the die mechanic is really just "nice"

That said, the upcoming patch will I believe make it possible to make such die rolls possible...I hope so as I wanna do up a 7th Sea ruleset...