PDA

View Full Version : It's Good To have A Laugh Sometimes

dulux-oz
December 6th, 2018, 12:05
Hi All,

Not about FG or Gaming, but funny enough that I thought I'd bring it to your attention any way - as the thread title says, it's good to have a laugh sometimes. :)

I stumbled upon this today - it should help our American Cousins (& others) understand us Ozzies just a little bit better.

American Explains Australia To Americans (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pdTzAo3gNA)

Cheers

madman
December 6th, 2018, 12:14
Funny S--t Oz...

Did I get Moded?

CherylLL
December 6th, 2018, 17:31
Thought this video was going to be awful....great video by the way)

dulux-oz
December 7th, 2018, 01:58
Thought this video was going to be awful....great video by the way)

Trust your GM... he does actually know whats good or whats not.

(And yes, I know I don't GM for you personally, its just a pretty common saying around our gaming table) :)

LordEntrails
December 7th, 2018, 03:10
Trust your GM... he does actually know whats good or whats not.

(And yes, I know I don't GM for you personally, its just a pretty common saying around our gaming table) :)
Yea maybe... *G* I don't know. I guess my character IS still alive after all... and every now and then I do get a chance to drop multiple grenades into a confined space full of bad guys.... so yes, evidence to date does indicate that my GM does actually know what's good or not!

ChristopherTurner
October 16th, 2019, 13:28
Haha. Nice! Thanks

Varsuuk
October 18th, 2019, 02:23
Thoroughly enjoyed!

Of course, for more on Koala's and their rampant buggery... checkout an old John Oliver on HBO - look for the one on the Koala Chlamydia Medical Center named after him (Oliver)