PDA

View Full Version : Incredible Initiative

Silverkin
December 3rd, 2018, 03:00
Incredible Initiative feat gives me a +1 on my initiative rolls. Be it perception or stealth. What is the best way to utilize this? Do I need to put into mod everytime or add an effect?

Trenloe
December 3rd, 2018, 09:25
The issue here is that the bonus is +1 circumstance with a specific bonus type, which is very important in Pathfinder 2. You could use the "Misc" field in the initiative box on the Main tab, but this would be an untyped penalty. This would be fine, if you remember to manually handle any other circumstance bonuses to Initiative correctly.

Otherwise, add an effect with the bonus type included.

mariahcarey
November 17th, 2022, 04:57
It is most effective when used in conjunction with Stealth, but can also be used in conjunction with Perception. The feat grants you a +1 to your initiative roll, but it has a secondary effect. If you successfully hide from an opponent, you can re-roll the initiative check and take the new result. This is a great way to ensure that you have the initiative when the fight starts. wordle (https://wordlewebsite.com)

Locotomo
November 17th, 2022, 09:55
In my 2nd printing rule book, it states the following :

INCREDIBLE INITIATIVE
You react more quickly than others can. You gain a +2 circumstance bonus to initiative rolls.

Thats it, nothing about stealth and rerolling initiative….

Trenloe
November 17th, 2022, 23:00
It is most effective when used in conjunction with Stealth, but can also be used in conjunction with Perception. The feat grants you a +1 to your initiative roll, but it has a secondary effect. If you successfully hide from an opponent, you can re-roll the initiative check and take the new result. This is a great way to ensure that you have the initiative when the fight starts. wordle (https://wordlewebsite.com)
Sorry Mariah, but you're getting banned... Not close enough to Christmas, and you're looking like a spammer!

kaernunnos
November 19th, 2022, 12:19
Sorry Mariah, but you're getting banned... Not close enough to Christmas, and you're looking like a spammer!

/facepalm I wondered entirely too long what Christmas had to do with anything before it hit me.

Milke
November 22nd, 2022, 20:53
I guess I don't get it ☹️

Trenloe
November 22nd, 2022, 20:53
I guess I don't get it ☹️
Look at the name of the banned user.