PDA

View Full Version : 1 Player LFG for 5e game

bettertoreign
December 1st, 2018, 11:39
Hey, putting this post out too see if any groups may be forming for a 5th edition D&D game or looking to grab a +1. Mostly looking for a bi-weekly campaign as my work schedule tends to accommodate this frequency best. Available for weekday or weekend games, with afternoon/evening/night/after-midnight start times. I will post some personal information and background below, feel free to message or post directly within the thread.

Languages: English (American)
Experience: 20 years of table top RPG play as PC and DM, mostly AD&D 2nd Ed but now with 5e. Also experience with Whitewolf and Palladium games systems. New to FG, experienced with Roll20 and Discord.
Interests: Modules or homebrew settings, not big into rules lawyer or min/max styles of game play. Enjoy more serious themed games but also appreciate a bit of levity at the table. Mature themes/content are no problem. House rules when stated up front are usually fine.

I'll check back regularly to see this gets any action, thanks in advance for taking the time to read over the post.

GunnarGreybeard
December 1st, 2018, 11:45
You may want to also post days and times as well, at least days so GM's get an idea of when you might be available.