PDA

View Full Version : Hellfrost Creature Guide (minor errors)

ProfDogg
November 30th, 2018, 12:55
Just going through the loot I just recently acquired over the sale...

I noticed that the Glass Golem in the Hellfrost Creature Guide has an error. The Susceptibility (Blunt) hindrance has the text for Immunity (Blunt) from the Rope Golem description.

Also the three Frost Giant Priests of Minor Gods have the Devotee of Thrym edge but they're not supposed to (they're actually modeled after the Hrimwisard, not the Priest of Thrym.

ProfDogg
December 1st, 2018, 01:19
Also, l'm going through Hellfrost: Dark Seed now... The various maps pinned in the Story text are mixed up.

Moon Wizard
December 1st, 2018, 08:02
If you can provide any examples that you find, that would help. I've forwarded the thread to the DLC developer via e-mail.

Regards,
JPG

ProfDogg
December 1st, 2018, 21:04
The Story "Bridge over Troubled Water" had the right map texts but the wrong maps. Ditto with the "The Marsh" and "Lost Patrol"... It was easy to figure it out and just swap the links out but might as well get it "officially" updated sometime for future new purchasers...

Doswelk
December 2nd, 2018, 19:45
Just going through the loot I just recently acquired over the sale...
I noticed that the Glass Golem in the Hellfrost Creature Guide has an error. The Susceptibility (Blunt) hindrance has the text for Immunity (Blunt) from the Rope Golem description.

The printing in the book is incorrect on that one, I'll go back to Wiggy and get clarification :)

ProfDogg
December 3rd, 2018, 11:55
The printing in the book is incorrect on that one, I'll go back to Wiggy and get clarification :)

Ha! You're right! I must have just gone straight to Rope Golem after seeing it and just glossed over the Glass Golem description...