PDA

View Full Version : Virtues and Flaws... And ArsMagica

Oberoten
July 26th, 2006, 18:12
It has been a while since last I came to you with a progress report. This has mostly been because of my own lack of intellectual proves and the lack of easy-to-identify-class-names in the character-sheet I have been working at.

... in short all the trouble of getting it to work came down to the difference between "Virtuelistsmall" and "VirtueListSmall" ...

That said the ArsMagica character-sheet is nearing completion and will be finished as soon as I have a few days off work (should happend this weekend in other words.) So far it has a "Personality/Skills/Stats" page, a combat page, magic-page and finally an equipment page which might ot might not involve room for a familaris.

Now... All I wait for is the LUA-part so i can actually add proper Ars-Magica style dice-rolls.

tdwyer11b
July 27th, 2006, 09:43
Wow, sounds great. Especially since you can get the rulebook for free on RPGNow, though I have an actual hardcopy. Is this coded for 4th edition? May have to bust out some of my old companion characters. :D

Oberoten
July 27th, 2006, 17:55
Alas, for now it is the fifth edition. But with the Virtues/Flaws lists going all the way back to third. It'll be simple to use for 4th as well. :)

If nothing else I will make such a version as well since it is actually mostly a question of editing the number of experience points given and the cost of skills and arts. :)