PDA

View Full Version : LFP: Tomb of Annihilation 5e (Monday Evening PST)

pdelaplain
November 29th, 2018, 19:23
FG License: Standard
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: PST
Day of week and time: Mondays 8pm PST
If new game, planned start date: December 10th or December 17th
Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hours every week
Term: 6-8 months

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 2 players, need 2-3 more
Character starting level & equipment: Level 3
Character restrictions: WOTC Published Races and Classes

Details of your scenario:
The current iteration of our group has been playing a weekly game for the last 4 months or so (Forge of Fury and Non WOTC campaign), and we lost a player due to scheduling conflicts. However, we have been running and playing in FG campaigns for the last several years. We are looking to recruit 2-3 more additional players for a weekly Monday night game. I would also be happy to arrange a one-off if you want to test out our play-style prior to committing.

Please feel free to contact with any questions! Discord username: pdelaplain#0734

Link to Gamecalendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=3269

Phithis
December 1st, 2018, 03:51
Sounds like fun. I'd love to play! The time works well for me. I've played D&D for the better part of three decades and I think I have a good grasp of FG. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks, Jon

Kelmnon
December 2nd, 2018, 19:04
Sounds like a blast to me! I have 2 years of experience and though I'm new to FG I pick up new programs pretty fast.

JayceStorm
December 8th, 2018, 20:54
2 of us would be interested. I have played D&D since the beginning and my partner has been playing since 4e. We both have Full versions of FG and use it for our F2F campaigns that we run.

pdelaplain
December 9th, 2018, 02:48
Hi JayceStorm. I hadn't got around to updating the blog post yet, but we actually filled the game! Sorry for not updating it sooner.