PDA

View Full Version : LF1P Savage Worlds Rosedale Campaign (Australian Timezone)

Aaron
November 29th, 2018, 05:10
Position is Filled

LF1P Savage Worlds Rosedale Campaign (Australian Timezone)

Next Session: Saturday 8th December (AEST)

Times:
AEST: 4:00pm to 9:00pm
PDT: 11:00pm to 4:00am
CDT: 1:00am to 6:00am
EDT: 2:00am to 7:00am
GMT: 6:00am to 11:00am

Frequency: Weekly.
Timeframe: Longterm.

FG License: You will need a standard FG license.
Communication: Voice and video. We use Discord for voice, and a program called VSee for video.

Our group of four is looking for one more player to join us in our journey through the Rosedale campaign. It is a fantasy medieval homebrew setting where magic is rare and powerful. The setting takes a great deal of insight from the 14th century medieval period, such as that found in "Kingdom Come: Deliverance", and "The Time Traveller's Guide to Medieval England: A Handbook for Visitors to the Fourteenth Century". It is a humanocentric campaign but the typical fantasy fare of elves, dwarves, halflings, orcs, ogres, and the like are present.

The campaign follows a series of snapshots with each session often representing a year of in-game life, with some greater events taking several sessions. The player characters started at the age of twelve and are now seventeen.

We are looking for a player who is a mature and respectful person. Our sessions can complete without a single combat and the players are encouraged to delve deeply into their character's personality and motivations. It is an opportunity to tell your character's story.

If you are interested please contact me firstly by sending a private message through the Fantasy Grounds forum. I will then arrange a time to discuss more aspects of the campaign within Discord, and see if we're likely to be a good fit.

New roleplayers or those new to the Savage Worlds system are welcome.

Travellintroll
November 30th, 2018, 09:21
I am very interested. I will send you a PM.