PDA

View Full Version : How does weapon specialization work

msbranin
November 29th, 2018, 04:45
How does weapon specialization work? I am creating a level 3 Soldier and I click on weapon specialization in his class abilities tab and there is nothing there.. Does it automatically add weapon spec to all his proficiencies or do I need to add it in somewhere else?

Samarex
November 29th, 2018, 06:28
How does weapon specialization work? I am creating a level 3 Soldier and I click on weapon specialization in his class abilities tab and there is nothing there.. Does it automatically add weapon spec to all his proficiencies or do I need to add it in somewhere else?

Me I normally replace the Weapon Prof with Weapon Specialzation for all Weapon Types involved in my Prof section to keep my list down. (Both my need to be listed for Society Games Im not sure on the rules for that)

But as far as the Damage at this point it needs to be manually added.
I will try in the future to make this automated for Weapon Prof and Weapon Spec.

msbranin
November 29th, 2018, 16:08
Can you give an example of where you are adding the damage in the edit section of the weapon.

Samarex
November 29th, 2018, 22:24
Can you give an example of where you are adding the damage in the edit section of the weapon.

Its a kittle bit of a hassle at this point, which is why I want to automate it at some point..
But you go to the action tab and open the editor for a weapon then put you level in the damage in rhe bonus slot