PDA

View Full Version : [LFG] [EST] 2 newish players

Viyae
November 25th, 2018, 19:56
My wife and I are hoping to find a group on Saturday mornings EST. We are both relatively new to DnD, been playing for a few months and really enjoying. Wife prefers mage classes, I am more malleable. We would both be playing on the same FG account.

We prefer not to have a super combat-heavy group. 60:40 RP:combat would be lovely. 5e is preferred.

Let me know if you have a couple spots open!

Jim2018
November 27th, 2018, 14:39
Hi my wife and I are also looking for a game - came across your post. Your sat morning EST is our evening Friday night (12 hours difference) which suites us well. However we dont have a DM. Message me if you are interested in building a group.

Theolddawg
November 30th, 2018, 18:28
Also looking for a mornings est time group, first time player. Saturday’s works well for me, depending on the time of morning.

Still no dm however. Message me if your building a group :).

P.s. maybe will dm in future, but as I’ve never played I have not the confidence to do so.

Storycrafter
December 2nd, 2018, 02:18
Can you list a range of hours, @Viyae? I might be interested in GM'ing with my wife as a player, depending on the time frame. I'm US/Central.

Viyae
December 2nd, 2018, 02:25
I can't speak to the others that have posted, but starting any time between 8 and noon EST would work for us.

Storycrafter
December 2nd, 2018, 03:12
Hi my wife and I are also looking for a game - came across your post. Your sat morning EST is our evening Friday night (12 hours difference) which suites us well. However we dont have a DM. Message me if you are interested in building a group.

If you're in Bangkok, Thailand, you're UTC + 7, while @Viyae would be UTC -5. That makes you 12 hours ahead, not behind. Does that still work for you?