PDA

View Full Version : LFG - looking for a group to join as temporary/guest fellow adventurer (1-2 sessions)

Astroid
November 24th, 2018, 14:30
Hello everyone! I'm looking for a group to be so kind to let me join its table for one session (or two) in order to see how FG works and what is the resulting RP experience.
My friends and I are willing to start a new long campaign but we need to find a way to play since we all live far from each other, so FG seemed to be the best option to me. My friends are quite reluctant and I'm here to try FG and report them they're wrong :D

So I'll be happy to play with you as a guest for 1 or 2 sessions depending on DM's needs.

FG License: Free game
Time Zone: GMT +1 (Italy)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I'd like to join your D&D campaign for just 1 or 2 sessions maybe as a temporary fellow adventurer to an already existing group.
Term: 1 or 2 sessions
Voice: Any software the group is currently using
Game System Preferred: D&D 5e
Game System Experience: I know D&D 5e very well (played several campaigns as a player)
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Newbie. The reason I'm looking for such short experience is that my group and I are planning to start a new campaign and possibly on FG. I'm basically "scouting" ahead for my friends to see how the software works and what the experience is like. I just need a one session game...and maybe you just need a one-session fellow for your campaign!

Character Type Preferred: Any. Prefer wizards, but also melee. I'm willing to play any class/race the DM needs most at the moment.
About me: I'm very into RP campaigns with deep backgrounds and intense characters interactions (also emotionally). My ideal style of game is Critical Role campaign 2: adventurers that start from low expectations and grow together, making strong bonds within the group and caring for each other's background, goals and needs for developement. I also like combat very much and a bit less problem solving (I don't like when problems are merely mathematical riddles/puzzles and not significant storywise). But all this is secondary for a one session experience so I can apply to any style you're actually playing!