PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars (FFG or WEG)

SoupViking
November 17th, 2018, 19:19
I'm looking for folks that may have designed something new for either of these rulesets, like themes primarily. I want to play/run a game in either set and would like to hear from those that have run in either.

Also, if I want to modify the attributes and skills within the D6 ruleset, would I be better off using/learning one of the generic rulesets such as MoreCore, etc?

Valyar
November 18th, 2018, 00:29
Check this out for the FFG Star Wars
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?24151-Star-Wars-Edge-of-the-Empire-Age-of-Rebellion-Force-and-Destiny-v2-ruleset

Also for the WEG:
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Ruleset:_Star_Wars_d6

SoupViking
November 18th, 2018, 04:33
Thanks Valyar. I have them both. I was looking for information gained from playing with the ruleset and/or maybe some cool themes for it. I made one for the FFG one. I just like having more option. Below is a screenshot of mine.

Valyar
November 18th, 2018, 11:58
If you are looking for module information, I am afraid this is not shareable as the content is copyrighted. I don't play those so I can't share anything even if it wasn't. I have the WEG d6 anniversary edition hardcovers and I use the ruleset only for dice roller and character sheet organizer :)

SoupViking
November 18th, 2018, 15:36
If you are looking for module information, I am afraid this is not shareable as the content is copyrighted.

I was looking for information gained from playing with the ruleset and/or maybe some cool themes for it.

Nah man. I'm good with that. The links that you provided above have everything I need. The player library has everything I need. I wasn't looking for any ill-gotten gains.

Archamus
December 16th, 2018, 08:48
I really like the looks of yours. I couldn't handle the appearance as it came either and this is what I did. I didn't make it as an extension or anything though unfortunately, except for the dice box, but that won't fit your clean pretty borders. I especially like the icons you made for that top right corner!

Here is mine25606

SoupViking
December 18th, 2018, 20:55
That's great. I can share mine as an extension of you'd like. I didn't initially build it as such either, but will gladly do so.

SoupViking
December 19th, 2018, 17:00
Here's the newest version I'm working on.

Girwan
December 19th, 2018, 21:04
That's great. I can share mine as an extension of you'd like. I didn't initially build it as such either, but will gladly do so.

Pleas, share it, it's look nice :) Good job!

SoupViking
December 20th, 2018, 03:55
I suppose it should go in the Extension thread. Look for it there soon.

Girwan
January 22nd, 2019, 18:08
I suppose it should go in the Extension thread. Look for it there soon.

did you share it?