PDA

View Full Version : Waterdeep: Dragon Heist Wednesdays @3:00 PM CST

Dr.Crankenstein
November 14th, 2018, 02:16
FG License: DM has Full so players need at least Lite.
Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day of week and time: Wednesdays at 3:00 pm.
Planned start date: 11/21/2018
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, about 5 hours a session.
Term: Module Length, may continue into Undermountain.

Text or Voice: Mix of Voice and Text. DM will put important information in FG's chat window for easy reference.
Voice software used: Discord

Number of Players in game & needed: Have 2 players. Need 3 more.
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1 with starting gear.
Character restrictions: No Flying, No monstrous races.

Details of your scenario: Welcome to the City of Splendor. No rules lawyers. The module is serious in tone but that doesn't mean we have to be. We will be doing point-buy or standard array.

Zom31e
November 14th, 2018, 08:46
Would love to join this game. I've got a gnomish arcane trickster spy that I've been working on, but I would be willing to play something else.

Rael
November 14th, 2018, 21:32
I'd like to join. This would be a great time for me. I'll play what's needed, but prefer fighter types.

Phithis
November 15th, 2018, 16:39
Sounds fun. I'd like to join if possible. I have going on three decades of D&D experience and I'm in a couple ongoing games here on FG, so I think I have a pretty good grasp of it. I most likely would play a variant human cleric or maybe some sort of ranged striker. Depends on party needs.

November 18th, 2018, 02:16
I would love to join if you have any room! And I have been wanting to try this story out as I heard its quite fun. And I am somewhat experienced with 5e, but i am completely new to FG.

Eshla78
November 18th, 2018, 09:41
I am interested if you are still looking for players.

Dave0910
November 21st, 2018, 03:14
I'm interested. I have a couple of characters generated (point buy) using only PHB options. Depending which better fits, I have a rogue, a bard and a warlock.

Cyberqat
November 23rd, 2018, 00:24
Im interested depending on what sort of game and player group you have.

Im a pretty serious roleplayer so if your group is looking for a less character focused tone it may not be a fit.

I posted about myself here:
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?46635-Looking-for-Game-D-amp-D-5E-Mature-RP-Focus