PDA

View Full Version : SFS #1-06: A Night in Nightarch Sat November 17 @ 6.30 PM GMT

stephan_
November 13th, 2018, 21:08
Subtier 3-4!

Just to be on the safe side, please schedule around 5 hours instead of the usual 4 hours for the game.

About the scenario:

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 3-6.

A routine business deal goes awry when a spiteful drow noble seizes a shipment of weapons destined for the Starfinder Society. The PCs are sent to the gloomy world of Apostae to retrieve the stolen arms. Granted 24-hours of diplomatic immunity for any actions taken against the thief, the PCs strike at the rebellious drow noble and retrieve the shipment. Whether through guile or sheer force, the PCs must prove that the Starfinder Society is not an organization to trifle with.

Written by Mikko Kallio.

Starfinder Society Scenario Tags: None

Technical details:

We will use Fantasy Grounds (I have an Ultimate license) and Teamspeak.

Steps before the game:

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar, (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=3259) stating which character you'd like to play.

If you apply, make sure you send me your previous chronicle sheet of the character you want to apply this chronicle to (if you already have any chronicle sheet), either here or on Discord (Fantasy Grounds channel).

If you haven't already, also make sure to either build the character on FG yourself (and send it to me) or log in early enough so you can do so on game day.

Make sure you have updated Fantasy Grounds.

FG alias and Teamspeak server can be found under GM annonoucements in the game calendar.

Other notes:

Also make sure to track your purchases on the Inventory Tracking Sheet.

Be sure to apply on time (if you can make it) as the last games were rather full.

In your own interest, make sure the party is somewhat balanced level-wise.

Newcomers to SF, SFS and/or FG are welcome (but be aware it will be subtier 3-4)

TheNIRL
November 13th, 2018, 22:32
Chromium Cassie and Veevee of the stubby arms reporting for doody!

chrisnhurd
November 14th, 2018, 02:32
Subtier 3-4! We are hitting the big time now! OK, maybe more like the upper range of the small time, but either way I am excited.

stephan_
November 14th, 2018, 08:15
Alight, I believe with 3 spots on FG and 3 spot outside of FG, we already have all 6 spots filled.

jgreishaw
November 14th, 2018, 23:23
Subtier 3-4! We are hitting the big time now! OK, maybe more like the upper range of the small time, but either way I am excited.

Time to see what we’re made of!

stephan_
November 17th, 2018, 17:32
The server is up if you want to level up your characters.

stephan_
November 18th, 2018, 10:28
Chronicle drafts sent.

stephan_
November 22nd, 2018, 18:12
No game this week due to Thanksgiving in the US and not a lot of time on my part.

The weekend after however there will be a game again (unless something unexpected happens.

By the way, SF FG stuff is currently on sale (which only happens very rarely).

stephan_
November 26th, 2018, 23:07
Posting in this thread as it's the most current one.

The next game will probably be SAT December 1st 6.30 PM GMT, Tier 3-6 (#1-08: Sanctuary of Drowned Delight), the week after there'll be a Tier 1-4 (#1-12: Ashes of Discovery?) on SAT or SUN for new and old level 1 players. Possibly one more Tier 1-4 after that, then most likely a holiday break.

tahl_liadon
November 27th, 2018, 01:21
is this full?

stephan_
November 27th, 2018, 15:28
As this is Organized Play, registration for each game is in principle independent from previous games, the sign-up for the next game is here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?46732). be aware it is a subtier 3-4 though.

tahl_liadon
November 27th, 2018, 16:43
i applied. if accepted, i would be playing a pregen (hope that'd be ok).

tahl_liadon
November 27th, 2018, 16:45
sorry, confused: is this thread meant for this event: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?46732-SFS-1-08-Sanctuary-of-Drowned-Delight-Sat-December-1-6-30-PM-GMT?

stephan_
November 27th, 2018, 17:17
You seem to have found it, replying there. :)

SirTristan
December 6th, 2018, 07:18
Hello i would like to get in to this game.how do i send you my charter?

SirTristan
December 6th, 2018, 07:31
Hello i would like to get in to this game.how do i send you my charter?

*SFS #1-06: A Night in Nightarch Sat November 17 @ 6.30 PM GMT

I have a request on the calendar pending

stephan_
December 6th, 2018, 07:57
Hi, in general you are free to join, Be however aware that this is the SFS thread, so signups happen for each game individually. This game was played on November 17 however there will also be a new game ( SFS #1-12: Ashes of Discovery) this Sunday (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?46853).