PDA

View Full Version : Deadlands: Noir LUA Errors

Razortide
November 12th, 2018, 11:33
Hello devs,

question related to DLN:
Dominion Table, Patter Results, Skills Table, Interrogation Results throws an Script Error. What do I do wrong? ("Unable to create Window"). Is this a known bug? Is there something like a Known Bugs list for Savage Worlds and Deadlands: Noir Modules? Is there something I can do about this?

Crosspost to https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?46478-Deadlands-Noir-Questions

Ocule
November 12th, 2018, 15:38
This is also happening to me, all tables from DLN players guide give the same error. Loaded I have Savage Worlds Ruleset, Adventure Deck and DLN. Tables from the marshal's guide, and SWD book are still functional.

Script Error: [string "campaign/scripts/table_main.lua"]:143: createWindow: Unable to create window

Talyn
November 12th, 2018, 16:48
I posted the solution in Discord and passed it along to Ikael who can either hotfix it himself or pass it along to phantomwhale to hotfix.

Moon Wizard
November 12th, 2018, 23:32
I submitted changes to Lokiare for Tuesday update. The GM module was already updated; but the player module needed the changes Talyn mentioned.

Regards,
JPG

Talyn
November 12th, 2018, 23:37
Ah, thank ya kindly, sir! :p

Razortide
November 13th, 2018, 08:18
Thank you Talyn for finding the solution to this issue in such a short amount of time! And thank you Moon Wizard for giving the information to where it belongs :-)