PDA

View Full Version : Problems having feats apply correctly

intervolver
November 11th, 2018, 04:43
I seem to remember the feats for Pathfinder in FG being calculated automatically, but I'm having trouble determining the best way to apply things like weapon specialization. Should the bonus be applied individually per weapon? Should it be written as an effect? Similarly, I'm having an issue with Improved Initiative - that feat is not based on a choice, it's simply a bonus to initiative, but it's also not being applied when the feat is dragged over.

Moon Wizard
November 11th, 2018, 07:39
Feats do not apply automatically. You’ll need to add the bonuses to the correct places. For specialization, add to the weapon entries. For initiative, add to the initiative detail.

Regards,
JPG

intervolver
November 12th, 2018, 13:51
Thanks for the answer! After we had trouble getting resolve to calculate properly (solved that), I was concerned there was something I was doing incorrectly. I don't like to edit gear entries unless I have to, so if that's the correct solution, we're good to go :)

Samarex
November 13th, 2018, 09:51
Thanks for the answer! After we had trouble getting resolve to calculate properly (solved that), I was concerned there was something I was doing incorrectly. I don't like to edit gear entries unless I have to, so if that's the correct solution, we're good to go :)

For Weapon Spec we currently have nothing in the rule set You would just add the Damage bonus to the Bonus in the damage section of the weapon editor.

But I can later look into adding a CL and HCL selection in the Damage section [-/CL/HCL]
This would add you Class Level or 1/2 Class Level to the damage. Once you got Weapon Spec on that weapon you would just have to select it once and not have to update all the weapons you have Weapon Spec in every time you level.

But that will be on the list of things to do..

Add it to the Wish list....