PDA

View Full Version : LFG: 5E only, Sunday afternoons or Evenings CDT

thefile
November 9th, 2018, 16:03
Name: David R Campbell
Timezone: CDT
Experience Roleplaying: A lot of 1E way back when it was the only E. Got back in with 5E about 3 years ago. Been playing 5E face-2-face and on Roll20 since then.
Character 1 Race/Class: Gnome Wizard Evoker
Character 2 Race/Class: Human Paladin Oath of Devotion
Character 3 Race/Class: Halfling (DEX-base) Paladin Oath of the Ancients
In three sentences tell me about yourself: I work so much, 5E is my only social contact. I like to play characters that are myself, but much better. Sometimes I have too much fun and slip into meta-game talk, but I'm trying to break that habit.
My favorite book: "The Stars My Destination" by Alfred Bester, or "The Deed of Paksennarion" by Elizabeth Moon.

BabyNugNug
November 14th, 2018, 00:27
I’m 19 years old and I’ve got a 8 month old son. I work about ten hours through the week and not usually on weekends just saturdays sometimes. My favorite book is sea of monsters, I’ve only played dnd once but I grew up playing hackmaster with my dad and two brothers

ProNobis
November 14th, 2018, 23:34
Hey guys. Sounds like you both would be pretty cool to play with. I'm one of the Guild Masters for the Explorer's Guild (not to be confused with Adventure's League) and you are more than welcome to join us. We use a "sequential one shot" system (ie every game can stand on its own, but they interconnect some to give regulars a sense of a campaign. Because each game stands on its own, it allows our players to come and go as their very busy schedules allow (instead of blocking out Saturday night every week for 6 months, just look at the calendar and sign up for the games that fit your schedule). If you are interested, head on over to our discord https://discord.gg/YxR8r3y and we can get you set-up.